It’s happened to the best of us, we grab our laundry and throw it in the dryer being completely oblivious to the fact the not all of our clothes are meant to be dried in the machine. Those little tags with alien-like symbols actually mean something!
Well, it’s too late to take things back, our favourite cardigan could now fit on a 10 year old child. So here’s a little trick to unshrink it and get it back to the normal size it once was.
1. Find a place to soak the shrunken clothes. A sink, bath tub, or even a mop bucket will all work fine. Now toss in your clothes and fill this it up with warm water.
2. Add in 3 TBSP of conditioner to the water, mix until it’s fully diluted and wait for 5 minutes.
3. After the 5 mintues are up, take it out and lay flat on top of a towel and roll it up tightly like you would a burrito.
4. Leave this in your “clothing burrito” for 2-3 minutes.
5. Now lay your shrunken clothing on a new dry towel and gently stretch to original size. Make sure to start very slowly with this process
6. Let it dry.